Dean telling Cas to get over Meg but Cas being all
“How could I? I loved her Dean.”
“I don’t understand how all this happens, how I ‘get over’ this. I mean I /knew/ her and now she’s just a body, and I don’t understand why she just can’t get back in it and not be dead anymore. It’s stupid. It’s mortal, and stupid, and I keep crying. And I downed a bottle of whiskey and I thought, well Meg will never have anymore whiskey, ever. And she’ll never have pizza or yawn or dye her hair back, not ever, and /no one/ will explain to me /why/.”
This is Abigail. Shes been missing for nearly two months. She was walking home from school and suddenly went missing. The FBI is currently doing an investigation and says she could very well be in grave danger. PLEASE REBLOG. One of your followers may live near here, or know something. Please, if you have ANY information, call 1800-CALL-FBI. Your tip could save her life.
follow her facebook page for updates: Missing Help Find Abigail Hernandez
ARIZONA (and states nearby!) RESIDENTS! Amber Alert: License plate - AYZ3700 2003 Champagne Gold GMC Yukon… Spread it.
Much better and more thorough information can be found here. Warning for mention of depression and threats of suicide.
Just curious how many people like her
The number of notes on this post is criminally low.
I normally don’t reblog these, but the OP intended this to be a Jane hate post so I’m reblogging it to piss them off. And also because Jane is RAD. NURSE PRIDE! (And also YAY SCIENCE)
I would’ve been happy if the whole of Thor 2 had been Jane and the Alice Krige character solving the apocalypse together with their crack team of science-magick handmaidens
and taking time off to punch Loki in the face when their brains got tired
Emotions surrounding abortion vary greatly. Regret, relief, sadness, confusion, anger, hurt - even happiness. The list could go on and on, but the most important thing to remember is that every single one is valid. Maybe you feel one at a time. Maybe you feel relief first, and regret fifteen years later. Maybe you find peace after five years of sadness. Maybe you feel everything at once.
So what do you do? On one side, people are adamant about most people feeling relief. On the other, they drill regret and depression. Take a moment and forget the sides. Knock down that damn barrier that keeps you from fully wrapping your mind around your feelings. Forget the debates (no matter how polite they are), forget the fake sympathy that sounds so sticky sweet from those who pretend to care, and forget the cruel words that attack your personal decision. Focus on you and your needs.
Perhaps your needs include a nice cup of Irish breakfast tea (Mint? Earl Grey? Green?) and a hot bath. Or maybe you need a good book and a snuggle with your puppy. Maybe a good Lifetime movie and a long cry will help everything.
Or maybe your needs include a talk with your best friend. Your mother. Your sweet old horse that taught you to always get back in the saddle. Or even yourself - that long blog post lifted such a heavy weight from your shoulders!
But maybe you need more help. Maybe you need to speak with someone who doesn’t know you. Maybe you need spiritual healing. Maybe you just want to talk to someone - anyone - who will listen and leave their personal feelings behind.
So where do you go? And how do you know if a place is safe - how do you know they won’t judge you?
After some personal research, I’ve compiled a list of safe places and unsafe places. This list comes from looking at the websites and their wording and follower recommendations.
What is Safe:
- Exhale - (1-866-4-394253) - Available in multiple languages (English, Spanish, Cantonese, Mandarin, and Vietnamese). Talkline is open Monday-Friday 5:00-10:00 PM Pacific Time, and Saturday-Sunday 12-10 PM Pacific Time. If you live outside the United States, you can call (510-446-7977)
- Connect and Breathe - (1-866-647-1764) - Listening Line is open Tuesdays 6pm-9pm EST, Thursdays 6pm-9pm EST, and Saturdays 10am-2pm EST
- Faith Aloud - (1-888-717-5010) - This is a nonjudgmental religious (Roman Catholic, Jewish, Unitarian-Universalist, Protestant Christian, and Buddhist) hotline. You will have to call ahead to set up an appointment. Tell the person who answers that you would like to set up an appointment with a counselor. They will take a little bit of information and then select a counselor who would be a good fit for you. They will have the counselor call you at the time of your choice. If you receive the voicemail when you call, just leave a first name and number and say that you want to speak with a counselor.
- Backline - (888.493.0092) - Offers pre- and post-decision counseling and resources.
What is Not Safe:
- Project Rachel - Many Project Rachel centers have websites, and almost all of them shame those who have had an abortion on the first page. (The one in Atlanta, for example, has the photo of a man with the sign “Abortion Kills Children” as their header). The main website also claims that they do not cater to those who felt relief after their abortion.
- Rachel’s Vineyard - This extremely rude and snarky answer in their FAQ raised red flags for me.This is not a safe place.
- Pro-Life America - Uses the fear tactic that there is a relation between abortion and breast cancer.
- Option Line - This name is extremely misleading! Very anti-abortion and a lot of shameful language on the website.
If you have additional information for this post, please let me know.
MORIARTYI wanted to change the world but I’ll settle for ending yours
My new album, Joss Whedon Kind Of Really Sucks and Even Though I Have and May Continue to Enjoy Some of His Shows or Aspects of His Shows That Doesn’t Mean That I Don’t Need To Recognize How They Have A Lot of Problematic Elements, is coming out next week!
It’ll feature such hits as:
- "The Origin Story of the Slayers is What Now?”
- "There’s A Spirit Journey And The Spirit Guide Is Offensive, This Whole Episode Is Offensive"
- "The Black Man Is The Villain Part Eins"
- "The Black Man Is The Villain Part Deux: Wait, So The Twist Is The Black Guy Was the Villain All Along?"
- "Was That Part With Spike And Buffy At The End Of Season Six Really Necessary. Could Spikes Character Development Not Be Achieved Some Other Way."
- "Dude Your Stories Have A Lot of Rape And Sexual Assault In Them."
- "I Guess Every Asian Actor In North America Was On Holiday For The Entirety Of The Filming Of Firefly Because There Sure Are A Lot Of Not Chinese People In This Chinese-American Culture."
- "Dude Your Stories Have A Lot of Rape And Sexual Assault In Them Reprise: Seriously Even Narratives Where Actual Physical Sexual Assault Is Absent Definitely Have This Sort of Undertone Its Creepy"
- "A Lot Of Stories End With Women Getting Punished For Having Sex Part One: Season Two Of Buffy"
- "A Lot Of Stories End With Women Getting Punished For Having Sex Part Two: Faith"
- "A Lot Of Stories End With Women Getting Punished For Having Sex Part Three: Of Course The Sex Worker Has A Secret Fatal Illness"
- "A Lot Of Stories End With Women Getting Punished For Having Sex Part Four: Penny Hecks A Dude, Penny Bites the Dust"
- "A Lot Of Stories End With Women Getting Punished For Having Sex Part Five: Like Going Back To Inara There’s A High Sex Worker Body Count In General"
- "A Lot Of Stories End With Women Getting Punished For Having Sex Part Six: I’m Sure There’s Plenty Of This In Dollhouse But I Can’t Even Parse It All Right Now"
- "A Lot Of Stories End With Women Getting Punished For Having Sex Part Seven: Lesbian Death In The Bedroom And You"
- "Why Does The Black Slayer Have That Accent Also Why Does She Die?"
- "The Origin Story Of The Slayers Is What Now? Reprise: Say That Again About Sierra’s Origin Story Cause I Don’t Think I Heard You Quite Right.”
And of course, the hit classic,
- "You Know, When I First Watched This I Found It Empowering, But Looking Back That Was Just Because It Was All I Had: We Have To Go Begging For Scraps and That’s Why He’s Been Able To Seem So Progressive For So Long"
can we add ‘I Make Strong Female Characters Because I Want to Bang Them’ on the list?
also ‘I’m Not a Genderist But Feminist is an Ugly Word’
I’m trying to signal boost for both their parents, hopefully someone on tumblr in North Carolina has seen them. Zach is a friend of mine and everyone is worried about them, as they haven’t been heard from in 24 hours. Someone mentioned that they might have gone to the beach, but no one is sure. Zach drives a silver Toyota Corolla. Please spread this around so that someone can get in touch with them or find out where they are!! Please contact me if you have seen them!!!
NEW INFO!! Please continue to reblog!!!